Award Trip Forms
The Burnett County 4-H Trip Awards Packet contains:
- What trips are available and the qualifications needed to receive a trip
- 4-H Trip Award Application Checklist
- Sample Cover Letter
- Sample Resume
- Interview and Key Award Questions
- Scoring Guide for the Award Trip Interview
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have more questions after reading the FAQ, contact Beth Rank, or call her at the office at 715-349-2151.
- 4-H Record Books give members an opportunity to reflect on their yearly work. They document their skill development and their learning experiences in a written report. 4-H members measure their achievements and growth in their total years in 4-H.
- 4-H Record Books encourage members to set goals, pursue strategies to meet those goals, and to shift gears in the face of challenges and obstacles. Completion of the Personal Development Report awards 4-H members for participation in 4-H activities, which provides an incentive for participation, learning, and achievement.
- Completing a 4-H Record Book is a process where 4-H members record project and club work. Records management is a competency skill to identify, create, classify, archive, and preserve records. The 4-H Record Book teaches 4-H members these skills through a standard format.
- Record Books promote positive youth development. Youth development is the process through which youth acquire the cognitive, social, and emotional skills and abilities equired to navigate life. This development occurs throughout a young person’s life. Continued exposure to positive experiences, settings and people, as well as opportunities to gain and refine life skills, supports young people in the development of the 6 Cs: competence, confidence, character, caring, connection, and contribution.
Record Book Forms
Cloverbud Record Books will be distributed directly to Cloverbuds at the October Cloverbud meeting or mailed.
Cultural Arts Festival
Pre-registration is REQUIRED for ALL AREAS.
The 2020 Cultural Arts Festival and Food and Clothing Revue will be held on Sunday, April 19, 2020. The registration deadline is April 6, 2020 by the end of the business day. Entries may be emailed to Beth Rank, mailed, or dropped off at the office as long as they are received by the deadline date.